Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Mediums And New inspirations

So lately I've been lurking around on gaia online. If you've ever been on there you know it's a huge asian / anime community. So I decided to try my hand at Avie Art. Which is basically that you draw someone's avatar. I tried it with using just illustrator, that didn't work so well so then I tried it in sequence with drawing the characters. That turned out much better.

I'm really trying to get a friendly place for artists wether I own it or join it, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I get to help. Well I haven't really found anything pre-made so I'm starting one. I still have mannequin MB that I am trying to get up and running. And maybe I can get the two to work together. Maybe. We'll see.

So I drew another really cute vector idea. This one is really cute and hopefully it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment