Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Arts & Crafts Movement.

So upon finding out my ubber topic I decide to call my father and tell him all about my more than exciting project. Of course having his PHD in history he crushed my dreams just a little bit. Not enough that I'm actually effected just enough for me to say, "So I guess it's not playing with glitter." And we all know just how much I love glitter. So instead of writing a 2 page paper on something fun like Applied Arts and the whole mentality of designing that sort of thing I get to write a 2 page research paper on Stickily chairs and furniture. The whole thing is actually pretty cool, it's just not actually my thing. Wow what a ridiculous sentence. Yes, I know it just gets worse and worse.

Oh! So I decided I'm going to get a Deviantart Subscription. But of course, being the paranoid freak my mother trained me to be; I'm going to buy a Visa or TD or a whatever gift-card at Wawa or Rite Aid. That way I don't have to worry about it. Yay!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment