Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello there!

I have some new posts that I would like to show you.

The first is a lovely Piece of photography I took at my grandparents. This is using a Telephoto Close up lens.


Turn Dial by ~starshinesky on deviantART

The next is a bit of experimental artwork I did. All done by experimenting with gradients, color and memory.


Sweet Sherbet by ~starshinesky on deviantART

Thanks for looking. I think I'm going to try drawing things and seeing what happens. I mean I suck at drawing (let's be honest). But maybe if I can draw something and then outline it with ink and scan it and make it into something pretty I probably can! Yay!

So, I'm doing this project for Computer Publication about Arts and Crafts. It's funny, I literally giggled. Everyone picked something that went along with their own personalities. I like the idea of arts and crafts and tying it into graphic design, that's what I want to do with myself and my Career. So Props to myself for picking it. I'm going to rock this college I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment