Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello Friday

So I haven't really dragged myself out of bed yet. I went to bed at 2am because it was either that or pull an all-nighter for an 8:15 class. That didn't really sound like a smart idea since I have art history then. Regardless, I came out of class and as told I would I passed out immediately. I the proceeded to sleep until 3pm and realized my life today will just be a sleep fest and that's all I've been doing.

I also dread Monday I have a Classroom in a Book do for my Indesign class and some homework for chemistry. This is not exciting and I crave a ridiculous amount of poptarts even though I'm not hungry at all I'm a complete and utter dork.

The one thing I did do is I did do some more sketches and now I'm going to take pictures with photobooth because I'm a Mac not a PC and I really have no reason to go to the computer lab in 27 degree weather. Maybe if there were cute boys involved but not now. Hehe. I shall experiment with these ones but I really want them good so they better be really good or else I'll hurt myself. Not really but it will be a sour taste in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment