Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kick off!

The Quota Challenge!

I am a Graphic Design Major in College, and well I've been wanting to start this blog for a while but I haven't. So here it is! This is going to be a random collaboration of a lot of things. Graphic design, crafts, baking, and so much more. But! As a Kick off to joining I want to take my idea and put it on here. Just to get me a bit active before the calm.

Day 1:
To substitute for my lack of inspiration I am instead going to force inspiration. Like a real Graphic Designer would. So Here's my Quota. One Deviant Art Submission everyday for a Week. I'll start today as Day 1 and That means I have to submit one thing to Deviant Art until the 4th. Which can push me to Finish all unfinished works and so much more! It is also very good for practice!


Crownipop by ~starshinesky on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment