Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

So this newest of my deviants had me curling into a ball and dieing all night last night. Not really but it was the most complex yet. I tried something new. Instead of outlining the objects and adding a stroke to give it an outline, I outlined the outline and gave it a fill to create an outline. It worked so much better. I think, visually this is the best one in a very long time. I am going to use this same idea for tomorrow's vector because it is the same kind of idea... I think I need to think on my feet more often. I am kinda upset with myself for not thinking of this earlier. In all honesty this is similar to how last night's was supposed to turn out but didn't! So, let's make ideas then. Onto the Submission!:


Halloween '09 by ~starshinesky on deviantART

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment