Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sprinkle

Meet Sprinkle my vector person. Or bust rather. I'm quite proud of her. It kind of just came out of me like a blossoming flower. I have Kari Darling to help with the anatomy of her eyes. It's quite a lot harder than most people think. I thought people were easy and I was very very wrong. I'm glad I finally made a person with out copying a actual human or human parts.

I have been meaning to do a cameo piece and I know this doesn't really count but I think it does get quite close. The colors were very necessary thanks for asking. I need to work in bright colors I think. very odd I know. The brown was added to make the other colors pop more. It complemented the piece quite nicely.

This is hopefully not going to be the last piece that involves something other than candy. I do enjoy this quite a lot. Thanks for looking~ And Reading this.

Kari: Weird Dybbuk

No comments:

Post a Comment